(or more, depending on experience, skills and qualifications)
5 to 10 years
No (but will discuss)
A great, long-term opportunity for an experienced Millwright Foreman that understands multiple trades! ISI designs, builds, installs and services custom conveyor systems and more for some of the biggest companies in the world. ISI is preparing for the recovery and now needs up to 2 Millwright Foremen. These are new positions that are being created to support current and future growth.
ISI is located just north of York, PA. We are looking for people that live (or want to live) in this area (please indicate your willingness to relocate in your response to this ad). Fishing, boating, hunting, hiking and camping opportunities are all located nearby. We are an easy day trip from Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, DC.
As a Millwright Foreman for ISI, you will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of industrial installation projects – and many other kinds of industrial/manufacturing projects – at our customers’ facilities (and sometimes in our shop). You will need to present yourself professionally while motivating and leading up to 20 employees at a time. You will be responsible for the timely completion of projects and the delivery of high-quality service and customer satisfaction. In this hands-on position, you’ll be asked to:
- Ensure a safe working environment for ISI employees and customers;
- Assist in planning and tracking job-related activities;
- Direct a group of millwrights, pipe fitters/welders and/or helpers;
- Interact with management, employees and customers in a professional and positive manner;
- Review, train and develop ISI employees;
- Act as a problem-solver;
- Accept and act on short-notice changes with a positive attitude;
- Research and compile information and provide reports as needed;
- Ensure all paperwork and timesheets are complete, accurate and submitted on a timely basis;
- Ensure the security of all ISI property and tools;
- Accurately read and interpret blueprints and other documents related to the completion of the project;
- Weld and fabricate proficiently;
- Use your excellent mechanical skills;
- Rig machinery;
- Work within precise limits;
- Work at heights;
- Keep work areas clean and safe;
- Travel out-of-town for extended periods of time.
We offer very competitive pay and a solid benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, and a company-matched retirement plan.
- 3 – 5 years of foreman experience, plus 5 years of millwright experience.
- 3 – 5 years of experience installing conveyor systems.
- Highly proficient at reading and working from blueprints.
- Excellent planning and coordination skills.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to do strenuous work, sometimes in extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- Plumbing, pipefitting and/or pipe welding skills a big plus!
ISI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply For Position
Apply OnlineApply Online
Download/Print ApplicationEmployment Application